The BEST affordable Pre plucked 360 lace wig from AliExpress

Hey loves,

Click the subscribe button for more updates about this hair, I would love to welcome you so leave a comment telling me your favorite food

I hope you can tell I'm excited to bring this new unit I picked up into your life

I brought this 360 lace wig from Ali Bliss Wigs for $155

Description
Hair color : Natural Color (other color need to be customized )
Hair density: 200% Density
Hair length: 10-24inches
Lace color : Light Brown (in stock)
Lace Size : 22.5*4*2 Lace Dimension
Cap Size : 22.5inch Medium Cap (large cap need to be customized )
Processing Time : 5-7 working days

This is a preview video and I will be making a review soon

Thank you for watching come back soon , Have an awesome a Week

For Business Inquires: daniedressedme@gmail.com
https://youtu.be/IXIq21C1H5I

Comments